If you’re in the business of providing cosmetic surgery and are looking for new ways to market your practice, this post is for you. As a plastic surgeon, I know how important it is to be visible and stay on top of trends to attract new patients and grow your bottom line. Here are three great ways you can use digital marketing strategies to promote new services at your practice:
Publish a blog post about the new services on your website.
- Blog posts are a great way to share information with your audience.
- Blog posts can be used to promote new services.
- Blog posts can be used to promote new staff.
They’re also great for sharing information with your audience and promoting new services, staff members, or locations—all at once!
Share a well-written press release with your local media outlets.
A press release is a brief, newsworthy piece that tells the world about your new service. It’s usually written formally (think: business meeting or press conference) and can be used to announce something new or provide updates on existing services. For example, if you’re launching an eyelid surgery procedure, send a press release to local media outlets so they’ll write an article about it—and give your practice some free publicity!
Send out these releases when:
- You’ve launched a new surgical procedure or treatment option at your practice that significantly improves patient outcomes
- A patient has had success with one of your procedures and would like to tell others how they were able to improve their lives with plastic surgery.
- You’ve received accreditation from an organization within the industry (like the American Society of Plastic Surgeons)
Post about the new services on social media along with a fun or engaging video.
Social media is a great way to market new services for your plastic surgery practice. The best part about social media marketing is that it can be done anytime, anywhere. As long as you have internet access and a smartphone or computer, you can post updates about your new service offerings on social media!
To get started with this technique:
- Make sure that the first thing people see when they visit your site is an engaging video of someone explaining what makes you different from other plastic surgery practices in town. The video must be able to stand on its own—no need for any written text or links at this point to give viewers all the information they need before deciding whether or not they want to schedule an appointment with you!
- When posting updates on Facebook or Twitter, try using hashtags like “#plasticsurgery” or “#newservices” so people browsing those platforms will see them right away if they happen upon one of these tags while scrolling through their feed; this is also helpful because users might end up being interested enough by what they see during their everyday routine (like checking emails) but wouldn’t necessarily think about coming over here directly—which means there’s no guarantee that would happen without some help from us first!
Press releases and social media can market new plastic surgery services on your website.
When you have a new service, it’s essential to get the word out so that you can attract more patients. There are many ways to do this, including using your website and social media, press releases, and telling other plastic surgeons who work in the same field.
Several things need to be done when marketing something new on your website. First, ensure a clear call-to-action (CTA) near where people will see it when they visit your site. A CTA is something like “call today” or “schedule an appointment” or whatever message will prompt them into action without having to overthink it first. For example: If someone wants to schedule an appointment with me but doesn’t know what type of surgery I offer yet, then my CTA should say something like “Schedule Your Consultation Today!” but if someone already knows about my services then my CTA could say something more specific like “Schedule Breast Augmentation Surgery Today!” In addition, provide information about each service so that visitors know exactly what they’re getting into before contacting us directly through our contact form on our webpage (see image below).
We hope these ideas have given you some ideas for how you can market your plastic surgery practice. Remember that when it comes to marketing, there are no shortcuts, so it’s best to start with a plan and work your way through each item on it.