Let’s face it. You’re here because you want more leads. Maybe you’re trying to drum up business or even sell a product. The good news is that there’s a lot that you can do on your end to increase the number of leads who convert into customers. It all starts with creating intelligent marketing campaigns that drive engagement and inspire action from your target audience.
Use the Right Messaging
Regarding SMS and email marketing, it’s essential to use the right messaging for your audience. For example, if you send an email telling your customers about a sale, make sure they are interested in purchasing more products from you.
Personalize Your Content
You know who your best customers are. You know what they like and what they need. And you can use that information to personalize the content of your messages.
Here are some ways to add that extra touch of personalization:
- Use the customer’s name in your message. When you send a message with someone’s name, they’re more likely to read it than if you don’t address them by name or only use their job title.
- Use the customer’s location in your message, too. If someone is traveling for business or vacationing abroad, let them know about events and promotions that may be relevant to where they’re going (or coming from). That way, when people come back home, they’ll already be expecting something from you as soon as their flight touches down!
Call to Action
The final stage in your email marketing campaign is the call to action, a button or link within an email that prompts recipients to take action. You must include a strong CTA at the end of your message; otherwise, you risk losing customers by not providing them with enough direction on what they should do next.
One way to approach this section is by asking yourself: “What does success look like for my business?” The answer may be as simple as making one sale or increasing revenue from existing customers and clients by 20%. Make sure it can easily be tracked through whatever method you choose (such as Google Analytics).
Design Clear Emails
- Make sure your subject line is clear. The subject line should be relevant to the content of the email, so users know what they will get when they open it. For example, if you send an email with a coupon code for 20% off, make sure that it is stated in the subject line, so people know what deal they’re getting.
- Use a clear call-to-action (CTA). Your CTA needs to tell customers exactly what action you want them to take when reading your email or SMS message. Make sure that whatever action you want them to take can be done within one click on their phone—you don’t want them to find another app or website just because you wanted something else from them other than what was advertised!
- Design with terms in mind. The design needs to have terms and conditions clearly labeled, so users know exactly what risks are involved before they purchase anything from SMS/email marketing campaigns – this way, there won’t be any surprises later down the road when something goes wrong!
A/B Test Your Campaigns for Higher Engagement
A/B testing is an essential part of any campaign, but especially for those that rely on mobile messaging. This type of testing will help you better understand the impact of your messages and their effectiveness.
- What is your goal? What do you want to accomplish with this campaign? This can be anything from driving traffic to a specific page or generating leads directly through SMS or email marketing.
- What are you testing? How are you measuring success or engagement? For example, how many people opened your message or clicked on a link? If someone opens an SMS message but doesn’t click on it, does that mean they aren’t interested in what you’re offering? It might not mean that at all! Maybe they just wanted more information before making a purchase decision, so now they know exactly what they want and where they can find it! Or perhaps they were just curious about what offer was inside…but now that they’re aware of something new happening at your establishment (for example), maybe they’ll plan another trip back soon; either way, this person’s interest has been piqued which means there may be opportunities for additional sales down the road).
There are many different ways we could measure success when using SMS/email marketing campaigns like these, including open rates, click-through rates (CTRs), unsubscribe rates (UDRs), customer retention, etc………………….…the possibilities depend on how much time/resources we have available during each campaign cycle but here’s some general advice: if possible try not only track click conversions but also conversions after clicking so we can see if people make purchases after seeing our ads which might indicate whether our ads were successful at driving customers through direct channels like this one.
Consider How Timing Impacts Your Campaign
Timing is crucial to your SMS and email marketing campaign.
Targeting people on their way home from work might be best if you’re a retailer. It could be advantageous to contact clients if you sell services as they begin considering hiring someone for a project. You may also want to consider targeting customers based on their purchasing history or other factors that show their interest in your product or services (like browsing history).
Timing is different for different companies, industries, and products.
Timing is different for different service providers.
Timing is different for different customers.
Target Your Leads with SMS Marketing
SMS marketing can help you target your leads in a variety of ways, including:
- Targeting leads who have visited your website. If a leader visits your website, they’re likely interested in what you’re selling. Use SMS to send them an offer or ask them questions about what they liked or didn’t like about the experience. This will give you valuable information on improving the shopping experience for future visitors to your site.
- Targeting leads who have not visited your website but have engaged with other forms of digital communication from your brand (such as social media). By sending these people an SMS message, you’ll be able to reach out to people who may not be actively looking for products but could potentially benefit from learning more about yours and connecting with someone from the company behind it!
Identify Where You Are Getting Leads from
Identify Where You Are Getting Leads from
You want to know where your leads are coming from, so you can make the most of them. For example, if you’re getting a lot of leads through an email marketing campaign, it makes sense to run a follow-up SMS campaign that targets people who have already engaged with your brand through email. Even if someone isn’t ready to buy right now, they may be interested in staying connected and receiving special offers in the future.
The best practices to increase lead conversions from SMS and email marketing are:
- Use the proper messaging. Not all messages will convert, so use the right ones for your audience. Also, remember that there is a difference between opening an email and clicking on it instead of responding via SMS or clicking a link in an SMS message. For example, if you want a customer to make an appointment for a consultation, sending them an open-ended message like “Let’s talk!” may not be as effective as using a more direct call-to-action like “Schedule Your Consultation.”
- Personalize your content when it comes down to it. Personalization matters! It’s been proven that personalized emails get higher click rates than those that aren’t personalized (38% vs. 34%, respectively). But don’t just stop at names when personalizing content—if you can add any other relevant information about each recipient into their emails (for example: “It looks like you’ve been shopping at our store”), then do so! That way, they feel more connected with your brand, and they’re more likely to take action by acting upon whatever request was made by the email (whether it’s making an appointment or signing up for something).
- Call To Action! This is probably one of the essential parts of increasing lead conversions from both SMS and Email Marketing campaigns because, without one, these things won’t work correctly either. Yet, many people still fail miserably here without realizing why until later when things go wrong, which ends up costing them even more money down the road due to front costs spent trying unsuccessfully to sell products using these methods before ultimately giving up altogether because there just wasn’t enough interest generated from interested consumers enough in buying products but not necessarily willing buy anything else instead opting out entirely because they weren’t given any choice in terms how much time needed investing daily working out while on vacation too busy traveling abroad where internet connection speeds vary greatly depending on location country visited.
SMS and email marketing are effective ways to drive leads and conversions. However, you need to know what works best for your company to be successful with them. We hope these tips have given you some ideas on using these tools more effectively in your business! Use this information as a starting point when planning your next campaign, and always stay on top of trends to stay ahead of the curve!