As you probably know, Google is the most popular search engine in the world. It’s also the most visited website on the internet. This means that if you have a practice and need to rank better on Google, chances are your patients are finding other plastic surgeons instead of choosing you. That’s why it’s important to get more reviews for your practice! You may be wondering how to get more Google reviews for your practice…well let me tell you – there’s an easy way to do that!
Why Google Reviews are Important
Google reviews are important because they help potential patients decide on a doctor, which can be the difference between getting a new patient or losing them. Reviews also influence rankings and reputation, so engaging with your existing clients is important to improve review quality and quantity.
Google reviews are an integral part of online reputation management. If people see positive reviews about your practice, this will generate more traffic from searchers who may need plastic surgery services. When you earn positive results from Google Search or Maps searches (via search engines like Yahoo!, Bing, and DuckDuckGo), you’re more likely to get more leads than competitors with lower rankings.
How to Get More Google Reviews
- Create a Google My Business account.
- Add a link to your website on your Google My Business page, and be sure to add a link from your practice’s website to the Google My Business listing.
You might also consider the following:
- Adding links to other social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter for potential patients who may need help knowing how or where to leave reviews.
Three Things to Avoid
- Don’t ask for reviews on social media.
- Don’t email review requests.
- Only ask for reviews at the end of your consultation.
Use this step-by-step process to increase reviews for your practice.
Now that you know the importance of Google reviews, it’s time to get them. Here is a step-by-step process:
- Use Google’s tools. The first thing to do is set up your practice with Google My Business (GMB). This will be your main hub for managing all aspects of your business on Google Search, Maps, and more. You can also review your listings here and check for any errors or needed updates so that when potential patients are searching for your services on GMB, they’ll find accurate information about what you offer in addition to how many reviews you have received from previous clients at each location where you practice plastic surgery services (whether it’s an office or mobile clinic).
- Use a review monitoring service like Revulytics if you don’t want to spend too much time checking up on new reviews as patients post them; this service helps identify which ones should receive special attention so that no customer goes without having their experience acknowledged by someone who works at the office where they received treatment – either through phone call or email communication between team member(s) and customer(s).
Google Reviews can be a powerful tool for your practice. The more reviews you have, the higher your ranking will be on Google and other search engines. With a higher ranking, more people will learn about you and come to your practice as a result!