There’s a lot of buzzes around customer relationship management (CRM). It’s a hot topic in business and marketing, and for a good reason. CRM software is essential for any company that relies on repeat clients or wants to get more out of its current customers. But if you’re an owner or manager at a small business, it can take time to figure out what CRM app would work best for your team.
We know you’re busy, so we’ll end with this: we are here to help. We understand how hard it is for small businesses to keep track of their CRM system, and that’s why we built Growth99 to be as easy to use and intuitive for you as possible.
Our mobile app has been downloaded over 100,000 times by customers worldwide because they love how easy it is to use it on their phones or tablets wherever they go. So if you want an all-in-one CRM app that helps manage your business while also providing sales tools so your team can sell more effectively with less effort.
How Growth99 is Essential for your Medspa Business
Know your customers and be the best
- Know your customers
- Know your competitors
- Know what your customers want
- Know what your competitors are doing
Get the most out of your sales team.
Growth99 gives you the power to manage your sales team and keep them productive. Our CRM is designed to make it easy for your sales reps to get the information they need at their fingertips to close more deals. With Growth99, your sales rep will:
- Know exactly who they need to reach out to and what kind of response they should expect
- Have access to all their customer data in one place, so there’s no confusion about who has purchased from you before or what their preferences are
- Have complete visibility into where all of their leads are in your pipeline—and which ones have been stalled for too long
Take advantage of opportunities to grow your business.
The most important thing to remember is that you want to take advantage of opportunities. That’s why it’s so essential for you to stay organized and up-to-date on your CRM so that you can stay on top of every opportunity thrown your way.
The second most important thing is that you want to be able to reach out, follow up, and track those opportunities as they progress through their journey with your company.
Advanced reporting for you and your employees
Reporting is a crucial part of your job if you’re a business owner. You need to be able to see how things are going regularly and ensure that your employees are doing the right things.
But with so much information available, it can be not easy to know what reports are most important and how to use them. This article will demystify the process by showing you some of our favorite metrics and giving examples of how they can help you make better business decisions.
- How to get all your employees on board with reporting (so everyone knows what they’re supposed to do)
All-in-one CRM app built for business owners, managers, and sales reps.
Growth99 is an all-in-one CRM app for businesses. It’s built for business owners, managers, and sales reps. Growth99 is cloud-based, so there’s nothing to download or install on your computer or mobile device. You can access it from anywhere at any time.
Advantage of Getting CRM for your Medspa Business
The healthcare industry has been a growing target of technology. The medical spa business has seen tremendous growth in the past few years. As a result of this increased demand for medical services, companies continue to evolve their sales and marketing strategies to keep up with their customers’ expectations.
Streamline your sales process
A CRM helps you manage your sales process.
- You can track and analyze your sales pipeline to proactively reach customers before deciding on their treatment.
- The system will help you see which opportunities are in the pipeline and which ones are in the sales process so that you can focus on those who need immediate attention.
- Once an option has been converted into a sale, it can be moved into another pipeline stage for analysis and measurement purposes.
Automate processes for efficiency
- Automating processes can save you time. For example, if your staff manually fills out forms and sends them to the insurance company, it will take a lot of time. This is because they will have to enter all the information into the form and attach any supporting documents needed.
- Automation helps with efficiency. Automating a process makes everything better because there’s no delay between steps in the process as there might otherwise be if someone was doing all this by hand. The whole thing runs more smoothly so that patients immediately get their care or services from your business.
- The accuracy of automated processes increases, too; there are no mistakes made when they go through without human intervention (like having someone fill in forms manually).
Customer satisfaction and experience
As a business owner, you know that customer satisfaction is essential. It’s not just about getting a positive review or making a sale—it’s about building relationships and retaining customers in the long run. But what does it mean to be satisfied? And how do you measure satisfaction?
When clients have a better experience, they are more likely to return.
When clients have a good experience, they are more likely to return. A good experience can be defined by customer satisfaction, customer service and time spent in the spa.
It’s essential to track these metrics to identify where you can improve. Any business that uses CRM software should be able to track the following:
- Average wait times in the reception area
- Number of customers waiting for appointments
- Number of walk-ins vs. scheduled appointments
There are so many aspects of running a Medspa that it’s easy to lose track of things. You’ve got to ensure the doctors are happy, the patients are satisfied, and the finances are healthy. But how do you make sure you’re performing at your best?
Growth99 is an online platform that will help you manage your CRM for your Medspa business. It allows you to keep track of all of the critical metrics related to your company and gives you insight into how each department is doing. The system also provides actionable insights based on historical data so that you can make informed decisions about what direction to take to improve performance.