Provide compelling content and value
To attract leads, you must give them something of value. This can be in the form of helpful information or content that meets a need of your audience. For example, if you had an e-book on skincare and acne treatments, it would be worthwhile to share it with people with skin problems. This way, they can learn about other ways to treat their skin issues and make better decisions when they visit the dermatologist (or choose not to). You can also use social media sharing buttons at the end of posts so readers will spread your message further than just your blog or site!
Create a healthy lead-nurturing process
To develop a healthy lead-nurturing process, you must consider all customer experience aspects. This includes:
- How are you communicating with leads?
- What’s the cadence of communication? (Are you sending emails every day or once a week?)
- How is the content being delivered? (Is it through social media or email?)
- What kind of calls-to-action are used at different points in your sales funnel? And so on.
Start with your current clients/patients.
You may have heard the term “existing patients” before learning about marketing for your medical aesthetics practice. If you haven’t, it simply means that these people have already received services at your clinic and are more likely to return and refer family members, friends, and co-workers.
Why is this important? Because they already know who you are and what kind of service they can expect from you. You don’t need to worry about creating trust between each other because they already trust you! This makes them an ideal lead source because they’re much more willing to engage with your marketing efforts than someone who doesn’t know anything about your business yet (e.g., potential clients who’ve just put their email addresses on a form).
Create retargeting campaigns for existing patients/clients
Retargeting is a powerful way to reach your existing clients. But it’s also an effective way to get people who have visited your site but didn’t convert.
For example, let’s say a prospective patient visits your website but doesn’t make a purchase on their first visit. The next time they visit another website that uses the same ad network (and it has access to Google Analytics), they will be able to see those visitors again through retargeting ads in their browser window!
Keep your message consistent across all platforms and channels.
You can’t expect your audience to read every post you make—even if they did, they wouldn’t remember what you said. That means that when it comes to your writing, repetition is critical.
Not only does this make me feel good about my work, but it also gives people an opportunity for their brain waves to wander back over what we’ve already covered in previous communications:
What do we have in common with this person? What did we like from last time? How can we engage with her more easily next time? This is why consistency is important for building trust with our customers—it makes us predictable!
You can nurture leads for your medical aesthetic practice through targeted audiences.
You can nurture leads for your medical aesthetic practice through targeted audiences. Here are some ways to do that:
- Provide compelling content and value. A marketing strategy doesn’t have to be complicated to be effective. The more straightforward it is—and the more frequently you repeat it—the better results you’ll get! Create a healthy lead-nurturing process by providing value to your audience consistently. For example, you might offer an industry report every quarter or publish an article of interest every week on your blog or website (and then share those articles over social media). This sort of regular communication helps establish credibility with potential patients/clients who may not yet know about or understand what services are offered at your medical aesthetics practice—but once they see how valuable these resources are, they’ll want more.
We hope this article has helped start your lead-nurturing process. Remember that providing value and building relationships with potential clients is essential, so don’t be afraid to give away some of your time in the beginning. Also, remember that retargeting can help you reach people who have already visited your website before, so they won’t miss out on any opportunities they might have missed while browsing around online!