Remember that social media is about the audience you are trying to reach. Use the language they would use to make your content relatable. The tone should be friendly and approachable rather than stilted or formal. Above all, don’t be afraid to be creative but keep the human element and consumer in mind when creating content.
“Be relatable. Be Human”.
Become an Expert
Becoming an industry expert is a great way to help convert your followers into patients. The best way to do this is to provide valuable information. This can come in a few different forms:
- Tips and advice: Educate your audience on what they should be looking for when it comes to their skin health and cosmetic procedures and share tips on how they can continue to take care of their skin at home.
- How-To Guide: Show your audience how they can get the most out of treatments they are already receiving and educate them on what they should expect during those treatments. For example, you could create a post that explains what happens during Laser Hair Removal so the patient knows exactly what to expect when coming in for their first appointment. This will help ease any anxiety and help put them at ease choosing you as their provider.
- Examples: Give your patients visual instructions on things like applying makeup correctly or examples of excellent vs. lousy skincare practices so that you can guide them on which products or techniques are beneficial and which ones aren’t doing their skin any favors!
Have a Personality
We’re bringing our social media presence to life with a new and exciting approach for the first time in my medical spa’s history. That’ll entail putting together something practical and impactful to help potential clients better understand what we do. We’re excited to share that this means we’ll be getting into the world of Instagram, an emerging form of social media that’s undoubtedly on the rise. We thought it would be helpful to provide some tips on how to use it effectively:
- The art of posting has changed drastically in recent years, and like any other skill, you can either sit back and let it happen or become involved if you want your post to stand out. If you’ve never posted before, start slow—a neat picture isn’t going to make or break your audience’s interest in who you are. It may transform what is already there from flat content into something useful for readers and viewers alike.
By using these three hot tips, you will be on your way to having an effective and engaging social media presence!
- Tip #1: Be specific
- Tip #2: Be relatable
- Tip #3: Have a personality