You can use QR codes in many different ways. You can use them to make your customers happy, or you can use them to get more people through your door. You can even use QR codes to boost your Google reviews! We’ll go over how you can do these things with QR codes.
What are QR codes?
QR codes are a type of barcode that your smartphone can read. You can use them to link to websites, phone numbers, and more. If you use a QR code with your Google reviews (more on that below), it will take users who scan the code directly to the review page on Google, where they can read all about the business from other customers’ perspectives.
If you don’t have a barcode reader app installed on your phone yet, there are plenty of options available for free or cheap download in app stores like the Apple App Store and Google Play Store — just search “barcode scanner” or “QR code scanner” in either store and pick one out.
How to use QR codes.
QR codes are very versatile and can be used in various ways. Here are some examples:
- Collect customer feedback on your business or brand.
- Collect customer reviews for new products, services, and features.
- Collect testimonials from happy customers about their experiences with your business or brand.
- Use them as part of social media marketing activities and campaigns to increase brand awareness by tying into existing communities around specific topics (e.g., video games).
How to make a QR code for Google reviews.
To get started, head over to Google My Business and log in. From there, click on the “QR Code” tab. It will take you to your dashboard, where you can choose which type of code (we chose a traditional code), set up your brand colors and fonts, and create an image that people can scan with their phones.
Once you’ve selected a design for your QR Code, click “Create QR Code” at the bottom of that page. A new page will open with instructions on how to add this code directly onto your website or business cards; however, if this is not an option for you, there are other options available as well: if someone wants to add it themselves, they can do so by downloading an app like QR reader; alternatively, they could grab one from another location such as Zapier’s marketplace, or even google itself.
You can get more customers with QR Codes.
QR Codes can help you get more customers and Google Reviews.
To make this happen, you need to start by following these steps:
- Make a QR Code for your business listing on Google. The QR Code should link back to either the specific location of your business or an overview page about it (like your homepage).
- Make sure that people know how to use the QR Code! If someone scans the code and ends up at a dead link, they may not realize what happened (and might give up on using them altogether). You can let customers know how to use this feature by adding instructions in any Google Listings description field with customer reviews.
Now that you know how to use QR codes, nothing is holding you back from getting more customers. Remember to make sure they are easy to read and placed where they will be seen by potential customers (i.e., on your business card or storefront window).
It is one-way businesses can increase their customer base and grow their brand—and it couldn’t be easier with the help of these handy tools.