Growth99 is an advanced technology company that has established technology-development centers in different parts of the world. This empowers us to bring a unique approach to every client, delivering a high-quality partnership in the most cost-effective manner. We specialize in graphic design, product development, software development, website development, SEO, content creation, content digitization, custom development, and reputation management.
We are looking for a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites. You will be involved in both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins. You will be involved in optimizing, integrating, and updating security updates for the site. Your responsibility will include working/communicating directly with our clients to resolve the issues based on Priority. This job would demand working with multiple teams geographically located in different locations.
Shopify and Wix experience would be a plus.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Experience in working with Elementor and WP Bakery page builders.
- Having experience working with Woocommerce and related plugins for eCommerce websites.
- Knowledge of integrating payment gateways like Square, Stripe, Paypal, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their updations to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working pages using Elementor.
- Passionate about technology and open-source software.
Experience: 2+ years (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org