You know, keeping patients is the key to success. You’re going out of business if you’re not getting new patients. If you’re not retaining your current patient base, you’re not generating a long-term income stream. CRM is the key to patient retention, and it will also help drive your marketing efforts forward, understand your patients and improve communication with them, and drive patient acquisition.
CRM is the Key to Patient Retention
- CRM is the Key to Patient Retention.
Let’s say you have a fantastic patient who keeps returning and referring her friends. What if you could identify these patients in your database before they even walk in the door? You can! By identifying those likely to become loyal customers or refer others, you can take specific actions (like sending promotional emails) designed to get them back into your chair or spread the word about your practice.
- CRM is a Great Way to Identify Your Most Profitable Patients.
Knowing which clients spend the most money on services could be an indicator of their loyalty and their ability and willingness to pay for more expensive treatments down the road. You may want to consider giving them special perks like free products or discounts on future services to thank them for being such great supporters of your business.
CRM Drives Your Marketing Efforts Forward
So, your marketing efforts are probably a bit haphazard if you’re like most aestheticians. You may have an email list of patients who’ve signed up for newsletters or educational webinars, but that doesn’t tell you much about the people on your list. What are their preferences? What interests do they have? How does their behavior help or hinder their ability to receive your services?
CRM can help answer these questions and more by giving you insight into what makes your clients tick. With CRM in place, you can:
- Identify how many emails each person opens within 24 hours vs. those who open them days later (or not at all). This will give you insight into which emails get the best response and how often those people tend to check their inboxes (so it’s best not to send too many messages each day).
- Know precisely who needs reminders about appointments because they haven’t responded yet—and why they might need extra support (for example, maybe they suffer from anxiety that makes scheduling difficult).
- Find out if people are responding positively or negatively when something new is offered at your practice—like a new product line or service offering—and use this information as feedback for future decisions regarding marketing strategies.”
CRM Is Critical to Communication
- Communication is the most critical aspect of your medical aesthetics practice.
- CRM helps you communicate with your patients, staff, vendors, partners, and colleagues.
- CRM provides a platform for seamless communication among all these stakeholders in your business.
CRM Helps You Understand Your Patients
CRM helps you understand your patients.
CRM helps you understand their needs, behaviors, and preferences. It is an essential tool because it allows medical aesthetics practitioners to keep track of their patients (and potential clients). This data collection means that practices can know what customers or potential clients may be looking for in a service or product, allowing them to tailor their offerings precisely towards those wants and needs. CRM also allows practitioners to reach out more efficiently by sending targeted marketing messages based on the habits and preferences that have been stored in the system.
CRM Drives Patient Acquisition
CRM is an integral part of your marketing strategy. It can help you attract, engage, convert and retain new patients by:
- Finding new patients through a targeted advertising campaign
- Engaging them with timely communications that are personally relevant to each patient’s needs and preferences
- Completing the conversion process by providing the correct information or experience at just the right time (and repeat as needed) so that they stay engaged with your practice long enough for you to meet all their aesthetic needs
What problems can your clinic solve with CRM?
CRM helps you to keep track of your patients and their appointments.
CRM will help you remember their importance no matter how many patients you have. You can see the history of each patient, including:
- Their demographics (age, gender)
- Contact information (phone number, email address)
- Medical history (prescriptions they may be taking)
CRM also makes it easy to share data with other clinic staff members and specialists who may be treating a particular patient. This allows everyone in your team to work together smoothly, giving everyone access to the most up-to-date information on all patients at all times.
We hope this post has helped you understand what CRM is and how it can help your medical aesthetics practice. If you’re interested in learning more about the only CRM built specifically for the aesthetics industry, book a demo with us today!