Social media is a powerful marketing tool to help you grow your plastic surgery practice. If you’re not using Social media for your business, you’re missing out on an opportunity many of your competitors are taking advantage of. So, why are so many doctors hesitant to embrace Social media?
Part of it may be that they’re stuck in the past and need to realize how much things have changed since patients used to call their offices or walk into them without any research beforehand. Today’s patients want to do their research before making an appointment for surgery – and Social media gives them access to a ton of information about all kinds of providers.
Social media isn’t just for kids anymore.
The fact is, Social media isn’t just for kids anymore. It’s an excellent way to reach your audience and increase brand awareness.
Social media can be used to increase referrals and word of mouth, which are two costly things). And besides all of this, you’ll have a ton of fun!
Patients are finding their doctors on Social media.
Patients are finding their doctors on Social media. According to a study published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research, 86% of people use online resources to research potential medical providers. And if you’re not present where your patients are looking for information about plastic surgery, you may miss out on an important opportunity to connect with them and build trust.
Social media also promotes your practice and builds your brand as a cosmetic surgery expert. It can help you reach new patients who might not otherwise find you—and it can also help existing patients feel more confident about their choice of doctor by giving them access to before-and-after photos and other patient testimonials that demonstrate how well your work has been received by others like them (and don’t forget those Facebook Live videos!).
Plastic surgery patients want to see before and after photos.
- Before and after photos are a great way to show how your work can transform someone’s life.
- You may be surprised by how many people you’ve helped with the help of a single before and after photo.
- Before and after photos can help you build trust with your audience, which is crucial for generating leads!
- If you have multiple procedures or surgeries that you perform, using before and after photos allows patients to see all of them at one glance!
Social media is where your audience is looking for reviews.
Social media is the most popular way to find information about a business. It’s where your audience is looking for reviews, and as a result, it’s also where you should be spending the majority of your time posting.
Your potential customers will research you on Social media before visiting your plastic surgery practice website. They are looking for testimonials, evidence that you have been accredited by an organization like the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) or International Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS), and any other helpful information about what type of treatment options are available at your office. They might even ask questions about procedures specific to their needs on these platforms if they don’t get answers when they call or email—which can lead back down through the conversion funnel into lead generation!
Posting positive reviews on Social media increases the odds of people seeing them.
You know the saying: “If you’re not getting any reviews, it’s because you’re not asking.”
When someone posts a review on Social media, they usually want to share their experience with others. They have positive energy! Good news! And that can only help your practice. Suppose people share positive reviews about your business. In that case, chances are high that more people will see it than if they shared a negative review—and we all know that seeing something is important when deciding whether or not to try something new (like plastic surgery).
In addition to being shared more often than negative ones and being seen by more people in general, positive reviews also influence other people’s buying decisions more than negative ones do.
Your audience wants to see real results from real patients.
You know how it is, right? You’re scrolling through Instagram and seeing a post with some before and after shots. Or maybe someone posted that they had a procedure done by your doctor or even that they just got engaged, and their ring fits perfectly! That’s pretty cool, but what if you could be the one who posts those photos and makes those announcements?
Now imagine all these people posting about how amazing your doctor is. They love his work so much that they want to tell everyone about it! Now imagine having this kind of reach on Social media:
- Your patients will see real results from real patients (instead of stock photos)
- Your patients will also share with their friends what they love about your practice (and why)
- This increases trust among potential clients
Properly managed Social media can help plastic surgery practices grow their business.
Social media can be an extremely powerful tool for helping plastic surgery practices grow their business. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Social media can help you reach new patients. Whether through paid ads or organic engagement, Social media can allow patients to find your practice and learn more about your services.
- Social media helps build trust with existing patients who have already worked with your practice in person or online. Your online presence acts as a second opinion on whether or not they should continue working with you, making it easier for them to recommend their friends when they know they’ll be treated well by everyone else within your company!
- Using Social media, plastic surgeons can educate their audience on the latest procedures available at their practice so that customers are better informed before undergoing any procedures themselves (or referring others). This way, there aren’t any surprises along the way – both parties know exactly what’s happening at all times, reducing stress levels for both parties involved!
Growth99 would love to talk if you need help growing your practice and keeping up with Social media. Our team has years of experience managing practices like yours and can help you create an effective strategy to reach your patients on all major platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.