1 – Blogs provide an opportunity to optimize for relevant keywords
Blogs offer the chance to optimize for relevant keywords
Search engines are constantly changing, but some things remain the same. Keywords are still crucial to SEO, and we’ll discuss why later in this article. For now, let’s focus on how you can use blogs to help you optimize your website’s content around relevant keywords. The first step is finding the right keywords to use.
The next step is writing blogs that are focused on these chosen keywords. You’ll want to include those terms in your first few blog post sentences; this will help Google understand what the content is about (and where it should go). Additionally, it helps when you add metadata tags such as title tags or descriptions containing those terms at the top of each piece of content so that search engines know what they’re dealing with when crawling through pages online!
2 – Blogs help you to create a long-tail SEO strategy
Long-tail SEO is the strategy that focuses on creating content that is highly relevant to a specific keyword. The goal of long-tail SEO is to create content for search engines so that when someone searches for your chosen keywords, they are more likely to find your website in the results.
The benefits of long-tail searches include:
- Increased organic traffic from Google and other major search engines
- More leads from organic traffic sources like Google or Bing Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs)
- Higher conversion rates as a result of increased exposure to SERPs
3 – Blogs serve as an opportunity to create internal links
When you write a blog, it’s important to create internal links that help your visitors stay on your site longer. Doing this will allow them to explore more of your site and find the information they want.
4 – Blogs allow you the ability to leverage your social media accounts
As a plastic surgeon, you want to create content that will attract people and make them want more information. You want your readers to become loyal followers, so they will go out of their way to tell others about your blog posts.
To do this, you need to make sure each post is something special—something that people will want to share with their friends and colleagues on social media. One of the best ways to do this is by creating a fantastic headline that grabs attention from the start and keeps it until the end!
Also, remember: blogs are great opportunities for building relationships with customers who may be interested in other services offered at their practice, such as Botox injections or breast augmentation surgery options.
Plastic surgery clinics and practices can benefit greatly from blogging.
- Blogs are a great way to get more links to your site.
- Blogs provide an opportunity to optimize for relevant keywords, which will help you rank higher in Google searches.
- Blogging allows you to create a long-tail SEO strategy, which can be especially beneficial if you want your practice or clinic’s website page to rank high within local search results on mobile devices with voice-activated technology like Amazon Echo or Google Home Assistant (the two most popular machines right now).
- Blogging creates internal links within the body of content that could lead visitors back to other pages on your website and give them additional information about interesting topics while reading through their feed reader. For example, when we write about breast augmentation surgery procedure details in our blog posts, including information about breast implant types like saline vs. silicone gel, we include some helpful links back at least once per post. Hence, people have quick access if they’d like more details about each type of implant option before deciding on surgery.