As a dentist, you want to increase the number of patients who book appointments with your dental practice. You might have tried different marketing tactics, but the results are not what you expected. You know there is no better way to improve your online booking conversion rate than by using modern technology. Here are three simple steps that will help you increase your online booking conversion rate:
Step 1 – Explain more about your dental practice on your website.
The first step is to explain your dental practice on your website. You should include what you do, why, and how you do it. It’s also essential to explain the treatment’s benefits for the patient and their family. The more information you can give someone about their dental treatment, the higher chance they will have of booking an appointment at your practice.
Here are some examples:
- “We offer a range of treatments from teeth whitening to veneers and crowns.”
- “We have been practicing dentistry for over 30 years.”
- “Our team has extensive experience working with complex cases.”
Step 2 – Make it easy for existing and new patients to find you.
Once you have a website, the next step is to make it easy for patients to find and contact your practice. You should include your address and phone number on every site page. There are also a few other things that will help boost your conversion rate:
- Make sure visitors can easily access the contact page from any page on the website by adding a navigation link.
- Include hours of operation in bold text on each page of the website so that people know when they can reach you without having to look elsewhere first.
- Include specific details about how new clients can get started with their first appointment—for example, if there’s an online form that has to be filled out before making an appointment with you (which we recommend), include icons or buttons that link directly there, so people don’t have to hunt around for it!
Step 3 – Use time-saving, modern technology for online booking.
Now that you’ve mastered the first two steps, it’s time to implement your new knowledge.
Don’t forget that an intuitive booking system will make this much easier for you and your patients. A sound booking system should be easy for both parties to use and understand, secure, and affordable.
If you are still using a paper-based method of taking appointments, now is the time to consider upgrading your practice with a modern online booking system.
Let patients quickly book appointments online.
One of the most important steps to increase your online booking conversion is to make it as easy as possible for patients to book an appointment. You want them to be able to do so in just a few clicks and not have to enter any personal information more than once. This helps automate the process and increases efficiency, which keeps you and your staff happy.
The easiest way for patients to book an appointment with you is using online booking software, like ClarityMD’s Appointment Booking System (ABS). We’ve made ABS very user-friendly by taking out all of the “fiddly bits” so that dentists can focus on their patients instead of worrying about complex scheduling options or forms that need filling out manually (or worse – on paper!).
- Patients can quickly select their preferred day/time slot via interactive calendars;
- They don’t need any personal details when doing so;
- There are no forms for filling out before they’re able to do so;
- And there’s no risk of double-booking if multiple people try making appointments at once because it happens automatically after each one has been completed successfully!