If you want to keep your clients returning to your practice, then it is important to have a way for them to book appointments and pay for them online. You also need to have a good follow-up process in place to stay connected with them between appointments. Your clients will keep coming back if you have a great booking system in place and a good way to stay connected with them between appointments.
Build a relationship with your client.
Building a relationship with your client is key to keeping them coming back. You can ask about their family, friends, and interests. Ask about their health and wellness goals, work and lifestyle, hobbies and interests, pets, etc. Also, ask about their favorite movies, books, and music; it’s fun for clients to talk about things they like, which will help form an even stronger bond between you both!
Train staff on how to book patients.
Train your staff to book patients and answer their questions. Your staff should be trained to explain the booking process, treatment packages, and payment options. They should also know the cancellation policy, especially if your practice is an in-network provider. The more they can tell patients about appointments before they are scheduled, the less likely they will cancel at the last minute because of a misunderstanding or miscommunication.
Post your appointment policy in your space, and send it to clients via email and text reminders.
Your appointment policy should be posted in your space and sent to clients via email and text reminders. For example, you might say:
- Appointments are made online, by phone, or in person
- We do not accept walk-ins. (We understand that this can be inconvenient for some people, but it’s just not a good idea.)
- We will make exceptions if there is a cancellation within 24 hours of an appointment time. Otherwise, no exceptions will be made under any circumstances.
Sell packages of treatments.
Selling packages of treatments is not only a great way to get your patients to purchase more often, but it’s also a great way to ensure you’re selling the right services. For example, if your client has never had Botox before and they are considering a series of three treatments in their first visit, ask them if they would be interested in adding on laser hair removal at the time of their second treatment or perhaps microdermabrasion or chemical peels for the third treatment.
What makes this strategy work so well is that when you offer the option of adding on other services at an additional cost, it helps ensure that your client will follow through with their plans. Suppose they have already paid for multiple treatments in advance and scheduled them out far enough apart from each other that it doesn’t seem like too much money upfront (about two weeks). In that case, there is less chance they will cancel one or more appointments once they realize how much work goes into maintaining beautiful skin.
Stay connected with your clients between appointments with social media, email marketing, and text messaging.
Social media is a great way to stay connected with your clients. You can share new treatments, specials, and events in the office on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can also use these platforms to show pictures of your work or write blog posts about skincare and treatments. Social media is a must if you want more clients for your medical aesthetics practice.
Create an online booking system that lets patients easily book and pay for their appointments online
You need to create an online booking system that you and your patients can use. This will make it easy to book appointments, accept payments, send reminders and track client data.
Here are some things to consider when selecting the right medical aesthetics booking software:
- Is it easy for me to use? Suppose the software is difficult for me to understand or manage. In that case, I’m more likely to make mistakes in my appointment scheduling and payment processes, making clients unhappy with their treatment.
- Does it allow me to accept payments online? When clients can pay via credit card or e-transfer, they feel more confident about booking with me because they know there won’t be any nasty surprises at the end of their appointment (like forgetting their cheque).
- Does it allow me to send reminders? Reminders help keep everything running smoothly by reminding clients of upcoming appointments so they don’t miss out on a treatment that may improve their health (for example, laser hair removal).
You can use these tips to help your clients feel satisfied and confident in the services they receive at your medical aesthetics practice. Not only will this help keep them coming back for more, but it will also give you great referrals that lead to even more business.